Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie.
Today is my birthday. I’m four years old. But I’ll tell you about my birthday next week.
In case you don't know, Mummy broke her paw. She went to the people vet for it and everything. She doesn’t play right at the moment, and can’t go walkies because she can’t use her ball on a stick, and Mummy can’t go walkies without that – I don’t know why, but it has something to do with her eyes being broken. I offered to help, but apparently what I do isn’t helpful. Her loss. I do wish she’d figure out how to throw my ball properly with her other paw though.
Since Mummy couldn’t, Daddy had to take me to the vet with Nana. We went in Nana’s car again. We could walk to the vet in the old place, but the new vet and new house are too far apart to walk, so it has to be a car ride. Mummy says if Nana couldn’t do it we’d have to ask Grandad, and if he couldn’t either we’d have to go in one of those taxi things.
Logan and Izabel didn’t come to the vet this time. Daddy and Nana only took me. Both Logan and Izabel stayed with Mummy. I hear they were boring and mostly just curled up and napped by Mummy. Those two have less energy between them than I have by myself, and they're both roughly half my age (Izabel turned two back in October, and Logan will be two next month).
Anyway, the vet is happy with how I’m doing on my special pills for my itchies, so gave us more. I still have some itchies - I always will – but the pills help loads, so I’m not so sore from scratching, and don’t have to keep stopping playing to deal with itchies all the time. The vet says hopefully the pills will keep helping, otherwise I’ll have to have a special shot every month. Luckily, so far so good.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
8 comments:
Penblwydd Hapus Lillie! So sorry your Mummy's paw is broken. Let's hope it mends soonest so she can throw the ball for you again!
Deb:
Diolch. And thanks about Mummy's paw too.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
I hope you had a lovely birthday Lilie And your itchies are under control, xx
I'm glad your vet visit went okay.
I hope Mum's paw will be okay soon!!
Thanks, Great-Grandma!
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Rita:
Thanks. I hope it will too... She's rubbish at throwing my ball with the other paw.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Happy Birthday to Lilie -- and I'm so sorry to hear about the broken paw. I think you did well to type what you did. Get well soon. I hope it's back in order very fast.
Jeanie:
Lilie says thanks for the birthday wishes.
Typing one-handed takes ages, and I have to keep fixing typos. But at least I can just about do it. It works for getting the things I want to post on my blog posted, and doing the odd reply to eMails, etc, anyhow. Too slow of a process to allow me to do any creative writing, but I'll take what I can get for now.
Post a Comment