It's time for the 13th annual Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale, and this year I've decided to just make my books that feature, or are inspired by, Lilie the Westie and Logan the Cavapoo, part of the sale. So, all four titles - two of which are poetry collections, the other two of which are stories - have been enrolled, and are just 99 cents each throughout July.
The books in question - in case you don't know - are as follows:
Just click on the titles to go to the page for the book, and grab your copy.
Smashwords makes multiple formats available, and I enable all I can, so there should be a format that works for you, regardless of your prefered method of reading eBooks. In facct, I happen to know that if you can read this post, you can read the books. So, don't delay, grab your discounted eBooks today!
2 comments:
Good luck with the sales, Tori!
Thanks, Jeanie. :)
Post a Comment