Friday, March 15, 2024

#AmWatching & #Am Reading - March 15th 2024

I finished watching the second campaigne for Critical Role, watched seasons 1 and 2 of the animated series based on the characters and events of the first campaigne (which is called “The Legend Of Vox Machina” and is on Amazon Prime; there are only 2 seasons of that at the moment) and started watching the episodes of Critical Role's third campaigne, which is the one they’re doing now, which I’m just a few dozen episodes behind on now.  I'm also still watching episodes of "Young Sheldon" with my friend, Kaila.  Plus, Kaila and I watched the movie "A Little Princess" (the 1995 version) the other day.

 

As for what I've been reading.  I read “House Of Many Ways” by Dianna Wynn Jones, which is the third book in the Howl’s Moving Castle trilogy, and started reading a fantasy called “The Name Of The Wind” which is the first in the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss.

  I’m also still reading “The Blended Lives Chronicles, Book 1: Signs Of The Order” by Patty Fletcher.  Plus, my friend, Chanelle, has been reading to me, and we read “Curiosity Thrilled The Cat” which is the first book in Sofie Kelly’s Cosy Cat Mysteries series.  We’re planning to continue the series, so starting “Sleight Of Paw” next.

 

That's what I’ve been watching and reading lately.  How about you?

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

I don't know most of those shows but we have Young Sheldon here -- and The Little Princess is always wonderful.

Rita said...

I haven't seen Young Sheldon, but loved Big Bang. Is it pretty good?

The cozy cat mysteries--OMG! My dearest friend, Ruby (I still miss her so much) loved mysteries and got me hooked on them, too. She got me hooked by lending me cozy mystery books. The first series she lent me was about a guy who lived in the Midwest who ended up with two cats who helped him solve murders. "The Cat Who..." series by Lillian Jackson Braun. I peeked at this one you mentioned right away and it is about a lady who lives in Minnesota! Ruby would have loved this! I will have to get this as an ebook so I can make it large print...in Ruby's honor. Through Ruby I gradually became a lover of murder mysteries...from the cozy ones to the dark, gruesome, nasty ones...they became my absolute favorites, too.

Thanks, Tori! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Yes, it is; A Little Princess is a favourite of mine.

I’m not surprised you haven’t noticed that you guys have the Critical Role shows. They’re great for fans of role playing games like Dungeons And Dragons, but wouldn’t be of interest to others.

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
If you enjoyed The Big Bang Theory, you will love Young Sheldon.

You definitely need to check out the Cosy Cat Mysteries books. :)