Last week we took a look at what I read in June. Now it’s time to take a look at what I watched in June.
I finished catching up with “Ahsoka” so am done with the only season of that which is out. Kelly and I have also been watching the episodes of the new Star Wars show “The Acolyte” as they come out each week.
I’ve also been watching old episodes of “Criminal Minds” (sometimes by myself, sometimes with Kelly).
Plus, Kaila and I are still working on Young Sheldon. We’re on season six now.
5 comments:
There are so many Star Wars spin offs or sequels or prequels that I can't keep up with them all--lol!
I watched all of Criminal Minds. Amazing how dark and twisted humans can get, eh? I heard there is a new movie or series, I'm not sure. I haven't tried to find it yet, but I will watch it.
I started Sheldon but got sidetracked. Been watching some of the Star Trek series. I never watched any of them when they were on. Only the original, which I loved. Just finished Discovery. Next I am starting Next Generation.
Always so good to hear from you! :)
I like Criminal Minds. Young Sheldon is cute!
Rita:
There are too many Star Wars things for me to have seen them all. But I try. LOL!
Yes, it’s amazing how dark and twisted the human mind can get.
I hope you enjoyed watching what you did of Young Sheldon, and that you are planning to watch the rest.
I am way behind on Star Trek shows.
Jeanie:
Not surprised that you are a fan of Criminal Minds.
Glad you enjoyed Young Sheldon.
I'm watching the Acolyte plus Masterchef AU which I love. I hope you are feeling much better, Tori.
Post a Comment