Friday, July 12, 2024

The 2024 Smashwords Summer/Winter #Sale

 

There’s a sale on over on http://www.smashwords.com all ismonth.

None m bosare ell bu Iidn antoto miss the anceto get ome ee a bagain eBooks regardless.

 

You have until July 31st to take advantage of the sale.

 

Head over to http://www.smashwords.com

 

4 comments:

Rita said...

Hi Tori!
I hope you are doing well. How are the pups doing? Has the weather been really hot your way? It has been in the US. Of course we're not as hot as down south, but we're still getting days in the 80s and 90s. I'm not sure what that is in Celsius, but it is warm for us up here.
*love and hugs from me and Allie*

Cat Strawberry said...

Thank you for the reminder to check out the sale. I always forget it's happening. I hope you are doing ok and hope the weather has been ok where you are. Apart from a couple of days a few weeks ago it's been quite mild over here without too much heat. :) <3

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
It did get quite warm for a few days, but mostly the temperature has been relatively cool.
Hugs to you too

Victoria Zigler said...

Cat:
You are welcome.
Same here regarding the weather.