Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just a little longer...

I don't really have much to say today. But I'm doing a blog so that I stay up just a little while longer. I've been awakes since around 3:30 am. No real reason for it... I just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. After about an hour I gave up trying. Anyway, I want to stay up a little while longer to - I hope - avoid the same thing happening tomorrow morning.

So, let's see what I can find to talk about... There's bound to be plenty of stuff... I'm good at finding things to talk about usually... LOL!

I'm feeling loads better today (apart from the tiredness). Although, I've spent a lot of the day sneezing.

Carl and Rachel went home today. Their train was some time this afternoon, if I'm not mistaken.

Our weather's been alternating between rain and sun this past few days. Most of the rain has been light drizzle, though some of it has been heavier stuff. It's hard to believe it was snowing just a couple of weeks ago.

OK... Going to go sort the shopping list in case Kelly wants to do the shopping tomorrow (sometimes he goes on a Monday, other times he doesn't go until Tuesday). By the time I've done that, taken Kero in the garden for a pee, etc, it'll be late enough so that I can go to bed. Or, more to the point, late enough so that I'll let myself go to bed.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day! :)

Tori

9 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

I hope you are able to get a good night's sleep tonight.

MarmiteToasty said...

Ive been tossing and turning of late to and only getting about 3 hours proper sleep LOL..... I thought maybe I was turning into dracula cos Im awake most of the night..... but I cant go to bed early or I will toss and turn for longer LMFAO....but I will go up, which is early for me tonight, probably around 11ish...

Been a busy day here what with the builder putting in the new velux huge skylight window in Jacobs room.... and me lads maties in and out all day, I will be glad to crawl into bed......

If you cant sleep make sure Kelly cant either LOL put your cold feet on the bugger to wake him up :)

sleep sweet..

x

LadyStyx said...

I hear you on not sleeping well. Last week or so I've had interrupted sleep cycles. I think I get 2-3 naps in and no real sleep. Doesnt help when most of the world is on a day shift and one is on nights.

The Wife O Riley said...

The same thing has been happening to me. Get up about 4am and can't get back to sleep. I wonder why that is?

ChicagoLady said...

I'm so glad I don't have that problem. Mine is not getting to bed early enough to get my needed 8 plus hours of sleep. See, it's now 11:35pm, and since I watched the Oscars, I'm still catching up on blogs. I think I might have to give up and just go to bed.

Punkn said...

I hope you get some much needed sleep, Tori.

Fortunately (knock on wood) I've been sleeping pretty good lately. I only wake up when the covers go flying because of another grrrrrr hotflash!

My Side of the Story! said...

Hope you get some rest!

I hate when that happens to me! I either wake up WAY to early, or I over sleep!

There just dosen't seem to be a happy medium. LOL!

AliceKay said...

I hope you're able to get some sleep tonight, Tori. *hugs*

Tori_z said...

Thanks all! :)