Thursday, February 19, 2009

A rose, a teddy and Kero

A couple of hours ago Kelly sorted out the photos he took for me on the weekend. So, here they are:

This first one is the rose I had given to me at the resteraunt Saturday evening... It's on our kitchen window sill. Mam and Rachel each had one just like it.



And here's one Kelly took of me early Saturday morning with the teddy he brought me.



Here's a photo Kelly took of Kero on Saturday so you can see his new haircut. He's probably managed to get a bit dirty - after all, keeping a white dog clean for any length of time is next to impossible - but at least you can see his new haircut. Since this was only about three days after his grooming session he shouldn't be too dirty though.



Tori

8 comments:

Jess said...

I didn't get anything!
I am particularly jealous of your rose! xx

Punkn said...

Nice! Kero is looking straight ata the camera with a smug look on his face. Such a cutie!

MarmiteToasty said...

How lovely to get a rose and a bear :)..... someone must love ya very much..

Your Kero is such a cutie, my parents *spit* lol use to have a little Westie....sweet dogs

x

ChicagoLady said...

That bear is so cute! He looks really soft and squishy. And Kero looks as regal as ever.

whimsical brainpan said...

I love the bear. Kero is adorable!

AliceKay said...

Very cute teddy. Kero is kinda cute, too. :)

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

what a lucky girls you were to get a rose"each" i didnt get one "sob-sob".

love your teddy and once again a very lucky girl .

kero seems to be guarding his chews well. :)

Tori_z said...

Jess:
Awww... That's a shame. You should have done what a lot of people who didn't have anyone to buy stuff for them did... Buy yourself something!

My rose was part of the Valentine's meal package... There were chocolates too!

Punkn:
You'll probably find the smug look is because we'd not long given him a treat we got for him for Valentine's Day. We were going to keep it for Wayne to give him when we went out, but he kept trying to steal my teddy so we gave him the treat in hopes he'd leave the teddy alone... It worked! LOL!

Toasty:
Well, the teddy was 'cause Kelly loves me... The rose was 'cause the resteraunt was glad we picked them to have our Valentine's meal... LOL!

Yeah, Kero is a sweetie... A spoiled sweetie! LOL!

Chicago:
Yes, it is really soft and squishy! :)

Whim:
Thanks! :)

AK:
Thanks... I think so too... LOL!! :)

Grandma:
Well, we only got the roses because we went out for dinner and the resteraunt gave them to us. But, yes, we were lucky! :)