Friday, February 06, 2009

Warm and fuzzy

I recieved this award from Iggy today. I'd have posted it in my earlier post, but I hadn't realised it was there at the time when I wrote that post.

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure why I was given it. Iggy said he wanted to give a "shout out" to some people who have "been the source of good feelings the past couple of weeks." But I'm not entirely sure what I could have done to fall in to that catagory.

Whatever it was, I'm glad I made enough of an impact to have the honour of recieving this award.

Thank you, Iggy! *Hugs*

Tori

5 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

Congratulations! And you totally deserve it!

The Wife O Riley said...

Definitely deserved! Congrats!

Tori_z said...

Thanks Chicago and Wifey. :)

Celticspirit said...

Cool Award! I'd like to hear how the knitting is going and I'm glad to hear the sewing is going well.

MarmiteToasty said...

Yep you is deserving even though you are married to a snow coward candian LOL

x