Friday, March 06, 2009

Furkid Friday: Kero and purple chicken (FD)

So, here's the first "Furkid Friday" for those of you who thought Kero deserved posts on the blog. I decided to call it "Furkid Friday" because I will then mention any other furkid related news on here. Like if I want to tell you anything about Willow (Mam's Black Labrador).

Anyway...

The photo below is of Kero with his new purple chicken teddy (the one Mam got him on Wednesday).



Kero hasn't had the most exciting of weeks. But here's what he's done:

Had a car ride on Wednesday.
Got a new chicken teddy.
Wayne stayed the night last night and they went for a walk after dinner.
Tried goats cheese... He ate the first bit, but after that decided he wasn't fussed on it.

I think that's it. Other than that it's just been his usual routine of naps, playing with dog toys, more naps, barking at stuff, more naps, eating dinner and treats, more naps, walks with me, and did I mention the naps? ;)

Tori

10 comments:

AliceKay said...

Yep, you mentioned naps. LOL

Kero looks either tired or bored, not sure which, but the chicken looks quite happy to be there next to him. :)

Tori_z said...

AK:
He was tired. He'd just had his walk with Wayne, and had been playing with the chicken and another of his toys for a bit. He'd just settled down for a nap with his chicken when this photo was taken (early evening yesterday).

MarmiteToasty said...

I want to swap places with Kero cos I want NAPS lol

x

Intense Guy said...

Aw, what a great picture! Two cute subjects. Does the chicken have a name? If not, perhaps Marmy will help you name him/her?

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

i tell you something tori there is never a " dull moment " on your blogs.

it was lovely to hear what that little furkid of yours has been up to,and i love his picture and the " purple chicken " and what was that you said " a nap "lol, :).

LadyStyx said...

Awww what a precious shot of him!

Celticspirit said...

That is one adorable furbaby!

Tori_z said...

Glad you all liked the photo and enjoyed reading about Kero's week.

No, Iggy, it doesn't have a name. Kero's teddies don't get names as such, just things like "chicken" "big bear" etc. It's my teddies that get names given to them.

whimsical brainpan said...

Oh to have a dog's life! It sounds like a good week to me.

Tori_z said...

Whim:
Yeah, I know what you mean... I wouldn't mind a week like Kero's... Even if it was just once in a while. All the napping and just having fun sounds really good to me!