Friday, March 13, 2009

Furkid Friday: Kero



This photo was actually taken last week, but I decided to keep it back to post this week instead. Especially since Kero's week has pretty much just been his usual walks with me, naps galore, playing with toys, and barking at anyone who he notices passing our front gate (even if they happen to be walking past on the other side of the road to visit neighbours over there).

About the only other thing Kero did this week was claim one of the teddies I'm sending to the charity shop for himself. It's a little dog, and I guess he thought it was cute or something. Either way he took it from the bag and has been playing with it on and off ever since. LOL! (Sorry, I don't have a photo to show you).

On Wednesday he wasn't as happy to see my Mam as usual (we think it could be because she keeps taking me out without him) and ever since then he's been a bit out of sorts. Not sure why though. There's nothing serious up with him. He's still eating fine, still wanting out, etc. He just seems to be less active and more clingy than usual. He's always been my little shadow, but the past couple of days he's been like it with Kelly too. He's alternating between us as if he needs to reasure himself we're here and we're fine. That's why I think it could be to do with the fact I've been going out with my Mam a lot lately.

Anyway, I'm going to go take Kero for today's walk...

Tori

10 comments:

Punkn said...

You are probably right about Kero being out of sorts because your mam keeps taking you out without him. My dog certainly gets pissy when I'm not home!

Intense Guy said...

I think Kero is either upset with teh purple chicken (which is way across the other end of the sofa) or disturbed that he doesn't have any fingers and can't use any of the half dozen remotes you have on that end table!

Just my theory.

Tori_z said...

LOL @ Iggy!

MarmiteToasty said...

LOL@Iggy, I to noticed all the remotes :)...... maybe Kelly is a remote controlled robot LMFAO

x

LadyStyx said...

Oh gosh lookit all them remotes...looks like the endtables here!

I suspect you're right about the jealousy Kero's having. Maybe Mam needs to take him on his own special trip once in a while?

Tori_z said...

Toasty:
LOL! No, none of them are to control Kelly. Though he does control many of them quite regularly. ;)

One is for the TV, one is for the freeview box, one is for the DVD player, and the other one is for the VCR (yes, I still have one of those... It's about 8 years old, but it's still working and is NTSC compatable, which - for those who don't know - means it will play videos from the US and Canada which most VCRs over here can't do).

Styxie:
I think you could be right there. Kero likes outings, so if he got to go on some too he might not feel so jealous.

whimsical brainpan said...

Kero is such a cutie!

It sounds like separation anxiety to me alright.

Tori_z said...

Whim:
Thanks... I know he is. ;)

And, I thought as much.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori kero certainly looks "down-in-the-dumps" dont he, but i am sure he cheered up later on with you for company.

Tori_z said...

Grandma:
He did cheer up in the end