Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bird feeding station



I recently got a proper feeding station for my birdy friends.



As you can see from this next photo, I've set it up in front of the shed that a lot of them seem to like to perch on. I - OK, we, since Mam set it up with me - figured it would make sense, since that's where they are a lot of the time. Besides, it's then right near where we had the feeder atatched to the washing line (well, I had nowhere else to hang it before... LOL!)



Getting the feeder was a good idea, since I've already managed to capture photos of birds other than house sparrows.



Like the Robin and BlueJay in the above and below photos.



Enjoy your food little birdy friends! :)

Tori

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Nice!

I hope the birds always want to eat at the Tori's Seeds N More Diner.

:)

AliceKay said...

Nice feeder....and great shots of the birds who are enjoying eating at the new feeder. :)

Celticspirit said...

Oh that looks great. I want one. I don't have any bird feeders. I need to get some. I've seen lots of strange birds in the back yard. :)

Celticspirit said...

Oh yeah, one more thing. I like the bright red color on your gate. Very nice.

Deanna said...

Those are some very luck, well fed birdies!

Tori_z said...

Glad you all enjoyed the photos. :)

LadyStyx said...

I used to keep a feeder back in Texas. It was like pirhanas out there I swear. No sooner the feeder was full then the yard was COVERED with birdies of all shapes, sizes and colors. Within 2 hours or less, all the food would be gone from the feeder as well as the ground underneath it! Didn't matter when I fed them either. Could be early morning or late afternoon or sunset....I swear they had a few scouts just watching.