Friday, November 06, 2009

Kero's korner: fireworks

They call them "fireworks," but I just call them scary!

Almost every night this past week those noisy things they call fireworks have been scaring me. But last night they were worse than ever. And what did Mami do? She only went somewhere with Mamgu while I was hiding at home! What was she thinking? You don't go outside when those things are going off! And, what's worse, she says she went to go see some of these things. Huh? Why would you go out of your way to see those things? Man, I thought that human was sensible!


I did have Dadi and Dadci at home with me, but that's not the point! Those things scare me half to death, and I DID NOT like my Mami going out there to get closer to them. She should have been home with me, not off with Mamgu going to something called a "firework display" that they had in town.

I'm still a bit shaken from all these loud bangs, so I think I'm going to go for a nap. Maybe I'll feel better after that?

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

6 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm with you Kero. I'm not real fond of those loud pops either!

AliceKay said...

Aww, Kero...I hope you're feeling better now. Us humans sure do like some strange stuff, don't we?

LadyStyx said...

Aww. Katy doesnt like them much either.

Tori_z said...

Thank you for being so understanding all.

Yes, AK, you humans like some strange things!

And, yes, I feel a bit better now. Fireworks are still happening though, and Mami says they probably will until we get in to next year. But there aren't so many now, and Mami's home!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Intense Guy said...

Hugs, squeezes, licks and sniffs...

Hey Kero... I've missed you!

Tori_z said...

Hey, my pal Iggy's back!

Licks, sniffs and tail wags,
Kero