Wednesday, November 04, 2009

A birthday poem for someone

Today is the birthday of a good friend of mine, so I wanted to do a special post. That's why I wrote this:

Iggy's Birthday Poem


Orange cones lined the streets
Stacked up in piles of three
For today was a special day
And they all wanted to see
For today was the birthday
Of someone named Iggy!

I tried to find words to say how much you're appreciated, and what a great friend you are, but none were good enough.


Happy birthday, Iggy!

Hugs,
Tori, Kelly and Kero

6 comments:

Celticspirit said...

Very nice Tori!

AliceKay said...

Aww..what a sweet poem, Tori. :)

Happy Birthday, Iggy!

LadyStyx said...

Happy Birthday iggy!!

Deanna said...

Awwwww Tori, that was very sweet. Happy Birthday Iggy!

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs*

Thank you very much Tori - this is a very special birthday poem...

I wore the Spongebob t-shirt on my birthday - I'll post it soon!

Thanks again and thanks the rest of you too - for the warm wishes.

Iggy

Tori_z said...

You're very welcome, Iggy. :)

I'm glad you like the t-shirt. :)