Sunday, November 15, 2009

Skull cookies (FD)

I was making chocolate chip cookies. But, I decided to have a little fun with them, so - since it was, at the time, a couple of days before Halloween - I made them in to skull shapes, then used the chocolate chips for eye sockets, a nose hole, and teeth (or gaps where teeth should be, if you prefer).



They didn't keep their shapes properly, but here they are anyway.



These were very popular with the guys who come here for roleplaying sessions. Mind you, all I did was mention the words "if you want a snack" and they were practically throwing their roleplaying stuff down. When I pointed out where the snacks could be found, it was like a stampeed! LOL!

Tori

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

That was a cool idea, Tori. Pass me a skull, please. :)

Deanna said...

Those are awesome! Those frowns were downright scary and I thought the skulls kept their shape quite well. I can only imagine how quickly they were gobbled up!

Intense Guy said...

Stampeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! Look out!!! I'm coming through for some cooooookiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

:)

Tori_z said...

*Passes out cookies*

Quick, eat them before the guys come around again! You wont stand a chance otherwise! ;)

LadyStyx said...

*vaults over Deanna and steps over iggy to swipe a cookie*

.oO(rats...nothin but crumbs!)

Tori_z said...

Sorry about that, Styxie.

Still, their fast disappearance is a good sign, right?