Friday, November 27, 2009

Kero's korner: not at home

Hi humans. Kero here!

Sorry this is later in the day than usual, but I'm not posting from our house this week. I'm still borrowing Mami's laptop, but we're all at Willow's house with Mamgu, Dadci, Uncle Wayne, and Nani. I'm not too sure why, but Mami, Dadi and I are staying here for the whole entire weekend.

Anyway, I haven't done much this past week. Actually, I haven't done much at all lately. Mami and I have been for walkies, but there's not much point keep talking about the walkies. We just walk along the path we showed photos of last week, and hope it doesn't rain too much. It's been doing a lot of that lately. Raining, I mean. Rain, rain, and more rain! Mami doesn't seem to mind it much, but I absolutely hate it! I don't like water that much in general... Unless it's in a bowl for me to drink.

We've had thunder storms too! I REALLY hate those! They're like fireworks... Really scary!

So, that's basically it. Most of the past couple of weeks have involved going for walkies, trying to avoid getting rained on, and hiding from the thunder. And now I'm at Willow's house for the weekend.


It's Willow's birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday for tomorrow, Willow!

I'll tell you about my weekend in next week's post.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hi Kero!

You know some dogs like getting wet and even going swimming - but I kind of like staying dry myself - how about you?

Those thunderstorms probably bother your ears huh.. the big window shaking booms... I'm to fond of those myself.

Licks and sniffs

Iggy

AliceKay said...

I don't care for thunderstorms that much myself. They can be scary.

Hope you have fun with Willow on her birthday tomorrow. Wish her happy birthday for me. :)

Tori_z said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
No, I don't like swimming. Willow does, but not me!

And, yep, the thunder storms hurt my ears.

AK:
Will do!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero