Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Thank you, Tori. *hugs*
Thanks, Tori! I posted my roses today. That Leah...my daughter-in-love! :):)Happy Mother's Day to your mom, too. I hope you got a little something from Kero and Mr. Weakers?
Hi there Tori thanks so much and Happy Mothers day to you because after all you do have furry kids, hehehe.
You're all welcome! :)Thanks Lynn! :)
Sorry--I forgot your Mother's Day is not on the same day.
Rita:No worries. :)
I hope those that celebrated it - enjoyed their mother's day.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thank you, Tori. *hugs*
Thanks, Tori! I posted my roses today. That Leah...my daughter-in-love! :):)
Happy Mother's Day to your mom, too. I hope you got a little something from Kero and Mr. Weakers?
Hi there Tori thanks so much and Happy Mothers day to you because after all you do have furry kids, hehehe.
You're all welcome! :)
Thanks Lynn! :)
Sorry--I forgot your Mother's Day is not on the same day.
Rita:
No worries. :)
I hope those that celebrated it - enjoyed their mother's day.
Post a Comment