Friday, May 27, 2011

Furkid thoughts: Kero's 7th birthday (FD)

Hi humans, this is Kero here.

I had a great birthday! I got the card and tuggy toy you see in the photo below this text...



...And I also had a whole sizzler treat (they're treats like bacon rashers, and Mami usually breaks them up and only allows me to have them in bits, but on my birthday she allowed me to have a whole one). I also had some other treats, and some bits from the human food that the humans call "take-away" that Mami brought home with her after she went out. Mami said we were going to have that stuff the day before, but had it on my birthday instead because the money for it only came in the bank on the Monday. I don't care when they have it, personally, as long as they share it with me!

It was a pretty good birthday!

Oh, yeah... Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

What a lucky boy! Look how proud you are of your card and tuggy toy!!

I wish I could play tuggy with you Kero!!

Hugs, licks and sniffs!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
Yes, I'm always proud when I get stuff!

I wish you could come play with me too!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

Sounds like a great birthday filled with treats and tugging and some tickles! You deserve it, Kero! :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks Rita; yes, it was!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

AliceKay said...

Looks like you had a great birthday celebration. Love the pic. :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

AK:
I did... And, thanks!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero