Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Furkid thoughts: Gwydion gets revenge

Hi humans, this is Gwydion again.

I wanted to tell you about what I did when the Mamgu human visited recently, but Mami has been so busy posting things - then I wanted to post my photos - that I'm only now getting a chance to do so. Anyway, here's what I wanted to tell you about:

Mamgu human isn't a big fan of rodents, and I am - if you don't know - a member of the rodent family. As a general rule I just ignore it... We have this unspoken agreement that we just avoid each other, and everyone is happy.

Anyway, Mamgu human was here helping Mami do some chores, and they were cleaning up the room I'm in. My cage had been cleaned that day, so it was smelling nice, and Mamgu decided to point that out, since the last time she'd been in my room I was in need of cleaning. I believe her actual words were, "you smell much better, little beastie."

Now, I appreciated the comment about smelling nice, but... Although I do answer to most things, I took offence when "beastie" was used. I didn't let on though, I just sat there watching them clean. Then, just as they finished, I ran around in my cage, kicking up the sawdust that's in the bottom of it enough so that it was able to get out through the bars of my cage and end up on the floor again. Then I gave the Mamgu human a, "that will teach you," look, and walked in to my bed part of my cage, leaving the humans to clean up the new mess that I'd just made for them.

Ah... Sweet revenge!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

7 comments:

AliceKay said...

That'll teach 'em. LOL

Intense Guy said...

Oh, you spiteful little beastie!!

(puts on steel helmet and awaits Gwyddy's revenge)

Deanna said...

LMAO you are a wicked little beastie, aren't you Gwydie. You go girl!

*runs before I get a snootful of sawdust*

Did I ever mention that I'm not a big fan of rodents either? Never mind, forget I even said that :)

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

AK:
I hope it will, anyway.

*Glares at Iggy and Deanna*

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Rita said...

Ah! Beastie, huh? You have such patience. Waiting until the floor was all cleaned before you made your move. Rodents aren't the only one who mess up the floor like that. (Why I kept a lot of mine in aquariums with screen tops.) Birds do that, too. My birds seemed to wait until I had cleaned and vacuumed up all the seeds and feathers....and poof! Birds seem to laugh sometimes. :):)

Toriz said...

Rita:
I had a bird who definately laughed. He also did squeaky toy impressions to tease the dog, made telephone sounds, and could say, "hello," "shut up," and "bye." He was a budgie (Charlie... The one on my pet page).

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Rita:
Oh, I can be very patient... When I want to be!

Not when it comes to food though. I want that now, now, now!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion