Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Free Willy movies

I've seen "Free Willy," "Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home" and "Free Willy 3: The Rescue" before (a good couple of years back... When they were new out, I think). But what caused me to write this post was "Free Willy: Escape From Pirate's Cove" which I watched recently. I'm not sure if you know, but the star of this one is the late Steve Irwin's little girl, Bindi.

Anyway, between the fact I had enjoyed the other three Free Willy movies, and the fact Bindi Irwin was in it (I always enjoyed watching her Father's shows) I knew I "had to" watch the movie. I'm glad I did... It was fantastic!

5 comments:

Rita said...

I've only seen the first one many years ago. Goodness! When did that movie come out? Sounds like the others are good , too. Glad you enjoyed them. :)

AliceKay said...

I remember seeing the trailer for this movie last year, and after watching it again just now, it makes me want to see it that much more. Looks great. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Intense Guy said...

I haven't seen any of the Free Willies. I avoid sad (in a way) movies. :)

Toriz said...

Rita:
If you enjoyed the first one, you should try and get to watch the others. :)

AK:
Hope you enjoy it if you watch it. :)

Iggy:
Fair enough! :)

Toriz said...

Rita:
I think the first one was in the early 90s. Anyway, you should watch the others.

AK:
If you get to watch it, I hope you enjoy it!