Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Happy birthday Pam
Today is my friend Pam's birthday. Sometimes she reads my blog, sometimes she doesn't. But whether she sees this or not doesn't really matter... Either way, I want to wish her a very happy birthday! So... Happy birthday, Pam!
Topic(s):
Birthdays And Anniversaries,
Online Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Pam! :)
Hippo Birdie... Two shoes!!!
I KNOW I said Hippo Birdie Two Shoes to Pam!
Iggy:
I know you did too! I also know a couple of other people - I think AK and Rita? - said it as well!
I tried to wish Pam a Happy Birthday the other day, but Blogger wouldn't cooperate with me. :( I hope she had a happy one!
AK:
Must have been while all the issues were going on that you were trying before!
Post a Comment