Thursday, May 26, 2011

To those who need it...

I meant to do this post a couple of days ago, but I'd already set up Monday and Tuesday's posts, and then I wanted to get the weight post done... Yeah, I know, not good enough excuses! Still, I'm getting to this post now... Sorry for the delay!

Anyway, this post is to let the world - well, the people who read my blog, anyway - know that I'm sending out thoughts to those in need of them. Be it those affected by the eruption of the Iceland volcano, Grimsvotn or those in the path of the Tornados in America, or anyone having to deal with other disasters (such as earthquakes, etc).

I hope that all of my friends - as well as those who are dear to them - are safe and well!

*Sending out positive thoughts and such to all in need of them*

8 comments:

AliceKay said...

Thank you, Tori. There sure seems to be an abundance of nature's fury wreaking havoc all over the globe, isn't there? We do need to send positive thoughts out to everyone in need of them...tonight and in the future. I'm sure there's more heartache to come.

Furry Bottoms said...

You are so sweet, Toriz :) I am sure your friends appreciate hearing that! :)

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs*

Brain power for the Good guys - nice to see - and they sure need some help right now!

AliceKay said...

We're under a tornado watch until 10PM tonight. :(

Rita said...

Me, too!!! :):):)

Toriz said...

AK:
You're welcome... Hope the new tornado comes to nothing!

Deanna said...

Good thoughts and wishes back to you Tori. There have been so many disasters around the world recently. It definitely makes one sit up and take notice!

Toriz said...

Deanna:
Yes, it does!