Saturday, May 07, 2011

Furkid thoughts: I'm worth more than two dogs!

Hi humans, it's Kero here!

When we've been out for walkies lately, I've seen a lot of my friends who live around here. Like Cara the Labrador x Spaniel, Robbie the Jack Russel, and Bella the Long-Haired Chihuahua. Not to mention some local dogs I don't actually know the names of. Anyway, guess what? Bella has some little puppies staying with her right now. They're King Charles Spaniels, and they're only 14 weeks old. Jade and Jody - which is what they are called - are staying with Bella while they learn how to be good girls on the lead. Doesn't look like they'll be leaving any time soon if that's the case! Seriously... They were climbing over each other, pulling the human, chewing each other's ears, etc. Definately not good walkies behaviour! Actually, the ears thing isn't good behaviour in general! My Mami thought they were really cute though, and wanted to take them home with us. I wasn't so keen. They were nice to meet, but something tells me they'd be a lot of trouble to have around, and I bet they'd chew my toys! Yeah, I'm glad they're staying with Bella and not with us!

I was pleased to hear though that when the human offered Mami to swap me for them, Mami said, "no way," right away. Mami says the human was only joking, but it was still good to know that Mami loves me more than two dogs! Especially since humans usually go nuts for puppies. I knew I was special, but I didn't know I was so special Mami wouldn't even swap me for two dogs! I'm sure you wont be surprised to hear I had a bounce in my step and a wag in my tail all the rest of the day after that!

Will post again soon.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

7 comments:

Rita said...

Your human loves you. I'm not sure any number of dogs are worth one cat, but getting to know you a little has made me wonder about dogs. You are worth ten of those other dogs, in my opinion.
Love, Karma

Intense Guy said...

LOL! You silly thing!

I bet you really had a bounce in your trot and a tail all a wagging after hearing that!

Now are you 100 percent positively sure you don't want Jade and Jody coming over for a visit - I mean later on when they are older. (winks).

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma:
Thanks! Coming from a cat, I know that's a huge compliment! Actually, it's a huge compliment anyway, but coming from a cat... Well, you cats aren't known for being quick to dish out compliments!

Iggy:
Oh yeah... When they're older they can visit all they want!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

AliceKay said...

LOL @ Iggy

I'm pretty sure your Mami will never swap you, Kero. Isn't it nice to know you are loved so much that people want to keep you around them? :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

AK:
Yes, it is nice to know that!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Deanna said...

Your mami definitely loves you - but then who wouldn't!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

True, Deanna!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero