Thursday, May 19, 2011

Furkid thoughts: what I did on Monday (FD)

Hi there humans, this is Kero here!

On Monday morning Mami told me I was going for a car ride with Mamgu. I was confused, but happy... I like car rides! Anyway, Dadi got in the car too, but he got out in the town place, which really upset me, because I didn't like the idea of leaving him behind. So I howled, and howled, and howled!

When we got out of the car I was a bit confused about what was going on still, but then I figured out where we were and tried to get away. Mamgu was taking me to the groomer!

Don't get me wrong, I love the attention I get from the groomer, and I love the attention I get when I'm nice and clean and humans are admiring me. But I hate being at the groomer, because my humans leave me there, and I have to go in a cage! Eventually Mamgu came to get me - after I had been groomed - and I was so excited - and worried she'd go away again without me - that I set all the other dogs in the building off howling and barking. I didn't care though, because Mamgu had come back for me!

After I got home I had these photos taken:



(Thanks to my pal Iggy for sorting these so quickly for me).

Once my photos had been taken I had my dinner, then I settled down with a rawhide shoe for a good chewing session. Which I was just getting started with when Mami suggested she took me walkies... I expect you wont be surprised to hear that I just dropped the shoe and raced over to her - barking excitedly, of course - to make sure she went through with it. I figured the shoe could wait until after walkies!

OK, that's all I have to say for today. Well, except to let anyone interested know that there will be a post from Gwydion some time very soon... Perhaps in a couple of days?

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

10 comments:

Rita said...

Kero, you look so HAPPY!!! It must be a good thing in the end to be groomed, but I am glad cats don't have to go.
Karma

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma:
It's the fact my humans leave me and I get shoved in a cage that I don't like. When my Mami grooms me I don't mind too much (though I'm not too keen on the actual bath part... It's the water, you know?)

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

AliceKay said...

You look very handsome, Kero. :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks AK!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Intense Guy said...

What a rude trick they played on you - making you think, "Car Ride!!!" and then taking you to the Groomers!! The only thing worse would be the Vee-e-Tee.

Somehow you gotta figure out how to know when they are going for rides and when they are just trickin' you!

But you do look really super nice!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
Yeah, I need to figure that one out big time!

I heard Mami and Dadi mention that other place the other day. They haven't mentioned any more car rides though, so I'm hoping this means I'm not going yet. I think I heard Mami say I had to go there in September... That's not for a while, right? *Looks hopeful*

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Deanna said...

You are getting mighty good at posing for your photo shoots Kero. What a hansome dude you are!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks Deanna!

Special birthday licks and sniffs,
Kero

Lynn said...

Awww your so handsome!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks Lynn!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero