Friday, December 09, 2011

Furkid thoughts: Dear Santa

Dear Santa Paws,

I've been the very best behaved dog I possibly can be this past year, so I hope you're planning on bringing me a load of great presents like you usually do? You do know that we moved in October, right? We live by the seaside now... I hope you can find where. I also hope you can figure out where Gwydion moved to, since Gwydion moved to a different place that I don't know. Mami says that you're magic so can find anyone no matter where in the world they are; I hope she's right! She also says you have a magic key to open any door; I hope she's right about that too, since our fireplace is very firmly bricked up (even more so than it was in the old place) so there's no way you could possibly get in that way!

I don't have any spacific requests for presents; just bring me plenty of toys and treats, and I'll be happy with that!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

5 comments:

That corgi :) said...

What a cute letter Kero! I'm sure you will find some treats and toys under the Christmas tree come Christmas morn!

betty

Rita said...

LOL! I have no doubts that you will have lots of presents, Kero!! Santa will find you! :):)

Intense Guy said...

Perhaps if you leave a letter for Gwyddy out - Santa would deliver it for you? I bet he misses his squeaker pal.

Hmm... so how are those "catch Sandy Paws in action" plans coming? You got the laser beam trip wires running yet?

AliceKay said...

I'm pretty sure Santa Paws knows you've been a good little boy this year, Kero, and I'm pretty sure he knows the location of your new home, as well as Gwydion's. He's a pretty smart guy. :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks all; I hope you're right!

Iggy:
I'm finalizing my plans right now. I'll tell you about them closer, because I don't want to give Santa Paws time to come and read them. I'm hoping the fact he'll have to come in the door will work to my advantage though....

Licks and sniffs,
Kero