Saturday, December 24, 2011

Furkid thoughts: Kero's 2011 holiday photo shoot

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

My humans brought me a new bandana, and we did a photo shoot, since I'm sure you all want to see photos of me wearing it. I mean, how could you not want to see photos of me? It's a "reversable" one, which means it has a different picture on each side.

On one side it's red and green with holly and ivy:


And the other side is green with stars:


I love bandanas!

If you're wondering... I have my plan set for spotting Santa Paws; I don't want to post it thogh in case he reads it. I'll tell you about it - and about if it works - some other day. Mami says it's tonight he comes... I hope I can catch him this year!

I'll also tell you about all the presents I've had lately another day; I've been having a great time the last few days... Wait until you hear about all the great things I've gotten! And Mami says there's more after Santa Paws has been; this is great!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

Love the new bandana. You look handsome wearing it. :)

I hope this year is the year you finally spot Santa Paws when he stops by your new home. Sounds like you'll be getting lots of presents.

Rita said...

Great posing for the pictures, Kero! You look quite handsome. :)
Merry Christmas!!

Intense Guy said...

You look marvelous with that bandana!! the tree next to is beautiful too! And look at the pressies under it already before Sandy Paws even "sneaks in"!

Hope you plan works!! I look forward to pictures of you with him eating treats and having cocoa (or fresh water). :)

The Coexist Cafe said...

I love how you're in the same position in both pictures. The camera sure caught your good side! ;)

I'm still wondering if you caught Santa Paws! Or at least brought you goodies for your efforts. ;) Merry Christmas, Kero!

Deanna said...

You look rather dashing in the bandana, Kero, you handsome dude, you. Hope your plan for catching Santa Paws worked!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thank you all for the compliments. I'll do a post in a few minutes about Santa Paws.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero