Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Gloomy, grey Tuesday morning

Hmmm... Either we never did get that storm we were meant to get last night, or, I slept through it. It's very possible I slept through it, since I was asleep by 9:00 pm last night, and never woke up until about 4:00 am this morning. I went to bed early last night because I was bored, and tired. I don't know if I was more bored than tired, or, if I was more tired than bored though. LOL!

Anyway, I woke up to another cold, wet morning. It looks thoroughly miserable out there, and I need to go out there! For starters, I need to 'try' and persuade Kero to go for a walk with me. For another thing, I need to go to town and get the weekly food shop done. *groan*

I'm going to have a nice, warm, cup of tea before trying to persuade Kero to go for a walk. You never know, maybe the rain will stop while I'm having my cuppa?

Tori

5 comments:

Robyn said...

We have a horrible morning here too. Its not raining, just damp.
I hope it stops raining while your having a cup of tea, and the shop isnt too boring.

Anonymous said...

Well, it stopped raining long enough for me to persuade Kero to go for a quick walk. We JUST made it home and it started POURING with rain again. It's still coming down quite heavy, and I have to go out for the bus in about 15 minutes or so.

AliceKay said...

It's still sunny here in Pennsylvania. :)

Robyn said...

What good luck! Here's hoping you dont get drenched. And teh bus will probably be late too.

Anonymous said...

I'd die of shock if our bus came on time. LOL!

I got lucky weatherwise though. As I was going out for the bus, the rain started to calm down. I got a bit wet going for, and waiting for, the bus, but by the time I got to town the rain had stopped. It hasn't rained since!