This afternoon, having little to do, what with the lack of TV at the moment, I decided that, as a break from playing World Of Warcraft, I would sit down and read some of my book. Doing so resulted in me finishing the book. The book in question was, of course, the fourth book in Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events, which, as the title of this post suggests, is called 'The Miserable Mill.' And which, I hasten to add, was just as good as the first three in the series. While these books aren't the most cheerful of books - as both the title of the series suggests, and Lemony Snicket himself points out on several occasions - they are very enjoyable. Or, I think they are, anyway. I have now started reading book five, which is called 'The Austere Academy.'Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Lemony Snicket - The Miserable Mill
This afternoon, having little to do, what with the lack of TV at the moment, I decided that, as a break from playing World Of Warcraft, I would sit down and read some of my book. Doing so resulted in me finishing the book. The book in question was, of course, the fourth book in Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events, which, as the title of this post suggests, is called 'The Miserable Mill.' And which, I hasten to add, was just as good as the first three in the series. While these books aren't the most cheerful of books - as both the title of the series suggests, and Lemony Snicket himself points out on several occasions - they are very enjoyable. Or, I think they are, anyway. I have now started reading book five, which is called 'The Austere Academy.'
Topic(s):
Books And Magazines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
well it wont be long before you are on " book 6 " if they dont mend the sky .
grandma x
Well, they're coming to fiz the Sky today, so hopefully I'll have my TV back by dinner time. I'm hoping I can still manage to carry on getting through the books nicely like this though.
oh well i guess the books will take a back seat now then , lol .
grandma x
Post a Comment