Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful, sunny day. It was a little bit chilly though (especially in the shade) but at least it was nice and dry, and we got to see some sun. Unfortunately, I woke up this morning to pouring rain... Again!
I'll be going shopping again today, since it's Tuesday, and time to do the weekly food shop. I've got to get a few other things too. For one thing, it's my Mam and Dad's 14th wedding anniversary today, and I haven't gotten them a card yet, so I need to get them one today. I should have gotten them one last week, but I kept thinking their anniversary was on a Wednesday this year. Oops!
Speaking of my parents' anniversary... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Mam and Dad!
Tori
I'll be going shopping again today, since it's Tuesday, and time to do the weekly food shop. I've got to get a few other things too. For one thing, it's my Mam and Dad's 14th wedding anniversary today, and I haven't gotten them a card yet, so I need to get them one today. I should have gotten them one last week, but I kept thinking their anniversary was on a Wednesday this year. Oops!
Speaking of my parents' anniversary... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Mam and Dad!
Tori
4 comments:
" oops " and who forgot to put certain peolpes anniversary on her blog , so i will be cheeky and do it on yours tori , so " HAPPY ANNIVERSAY to karen & doug , there hows that then .
and i wish this flipping rain would go away .
grandma x
So do I!
I hope your parents had a happy anniversary. Best wishes to them both.
Thanks AK
Post a Comment