Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Attempts at reposting yesterday's photos
I've tried twice to repost the photos that were in yesterday's post. I'm not sure what's wrong with them. The first time I had Kelly check them and they were the same as in the post from yesterday. The second time Blogger wouldn't even add them to the post; just kept giving me error messages. Maybe something happened to the photos while they were travelling through cyberspace after Iggy sorted them for me? *Shrugs*
Topic(s):
Computers And Internet,
Family,
Online Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm blaming it on Blogger; they have been messing around with things, I don't get half of the updates of people when they have a new blog entry on my Dashboard or I get them days later. So I'm sure this is a Blogger problem! Thanks for your efforts though, Tori, to try to get them to post!
have a good day!
betty
Betty:
I'm pretty persistant. :)
I have another plan; will try it in a few minutes and "hopefully" it will work!
I'm too ignorant about such things. No help at all. ;) But don't worry yourself too much about it.
Persistent... Yes, that's a good word...
:)
*Smiles at Iggy*
Rita:
I'm no computer genius myself, but it sounds like a logical theory.
Post a Comment