Emma was 2 yesterday.
Can you believe it? Where has the time gone? Where has that little baby gone?
I wanted to write a post about all the things she does now; how she dances to music (and will likely be put in dance classes in a year or so), how she loves the song "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" (she's a better dancer than singer, by the way, lol) and loves star shapes. How her favourite fruit is a kiwi, though she also loves grapes. And she can already say words like "chipmunk" and "gorgeous" more clearly than some 4 year olds I've known. But to list all of it would take too long.
So, instead I'll just say that I hope her life is full of love and laughter, and that she remembers what a wonderfully special little girl she is.
She starts "Cylch Meithryn" today (I think I spelled it right; it's not something I've needed to write for several years). That basically translates to "play group" (though that's not the literal translation; I believe that would be "infant circle"). But, anyway, today's her first day; the first step out in to the big wide world!
6 comments:
Happy 2nd Birthday, Emma-Jane! My how time flies right by. She sounds like a very smart little girl. I hope she has fun in the play group. :)
AK:
She is; if it continues, she'll go far!
I'll let you know how she did in play group as soon as I know.
Emma Janes seems like a very special, bright child! I hope she enjoys play group. And hope she had a very happy birthday.
Wow! Two already! And off to join a group of peers, too. They grow so fast!! Happy birthday to Emma-Jane! :)
Happy Birthday SPOSED BE Hello!!
*Nods in agreement with Deanna & Rita*
*Chuckles at Iggy's comment*
Post a Comment