Mam phoned me the other day when she had Emma, telling me Emma wanted to say hello. She'd picked up the cordless phone and - holding it out to my Mam - said, "say hello Tori."
Mam usually does call me when she has Emma; I always say, "hello Emma," she says hello back, then she'll tell me something random before going off to play with something.
Anyway, this day - the day Emma handed Mam the phone - I just said, "hello."
Emma's response was a very annoyed, "'posed to hello Emma!"
To which I replied, "I'm very sorry; hello Emma."
"Right," said Emma, before attempting to show me her crayons through the phone.
That's me put in my place, LOL!
9 comments:
LOL - she's precocious. Sounds like she takes after Auntie Tori.
:)
Iggy:
From what I remember of her Mother, she's just like her Mother was; strong willed, and very opinionated!
Oh how sweeeeet! She sounds like a pistol. Do you Skype with her so she can see her favorite Aunt?
Deanna:
Nope. I don't have Skype, and am not sure if my laptop's webcam works (never tried it out).
Cute smart cookie!!!
awww that is so adorable! I love kids that age....heck I love all kids!
Oh that is soooo darn cute!! She is getting so big! :)
Very intelligent little girl. Pretty cute, too. LOL (she knows what she wants)
Nikki:
*Nods*
Barb:
Me too! :)
Rita:
I know; she's growing up so fast! Hard to believe she's 2 in just 10 days!
AK:
Is it me, or are kids getting smarter? And, yes, she definitely knows what she wants, LOL!
Post a Comment