Tomorrow is June 17th.
June 17th is Deannaand her hubby Jim's wedding anniversary.
It's also Father's Day this year.
So, I would like to get in early with very happy anniversary wishes for Deanna and Jim; hope tomorrow is a wonderful one for you!
Also, happy early Father's day to my Dad, my Father-In-Law, and all the other Dads (or Dads-to-be) out there!
5 comments:
Happy anniversary to Deanna and Jim--and happy father's day to all the dads!! :)
I ditto your sentiments, Tori; happy anniversary to Deanna and Jim and happy father's days to all dads :)
betty
*slaps forehead*
I missed her birthday AND anniversary??? Doh!!
Hugs to both of you guys, even if it's late!!!!
I hope Deanna and Jim had a wonderful anniversary. And to all the dads out there, hope your day was a good one.
I hope Deanna and Jim had a wonderful anniversary!!! I hope they have a lot more of em!
Post a Comment