Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kero's korner: my 8th birthday (FD)

Hi humans, it's Kero again.

On May 23rd I celebrated my 8th birthday. That's a big number; 2 sets of doggy paws!

My humans got me a great big rawhide chew:



The humans also brought Chinese food that night, and Willow and I got some of Dadi's chicken!

Speaking of Willow. If you read her post on Dadi's blog, then I want to put things right. She got included. She had just as much of the dChinse chicken as me, and had lots of treats when I got my big rawhide one.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

7 comments:

Parsley said...

Oh happy bday sweet pup!

Rita said...

Happy Birthday, Kero!!!! Sounds like you got a really big rawhide chew bone, other treats, and lots of loving. A good birthday! :):)

Anonymous said...

Kero said...

Thanks Parsley and Rita!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

betty said...

Seemed like Kero had the best of birthdays! Koda is not too far behind you, Kero, he'll be eight in December!

betty

AliceKay said...

That's a mighty big rawhide bone, Kero. You must have had a great 8th birthday!

Anonymous said...

Kero said...

Betty:
Thanks! Willow is 8 in November, so she's even closer toKoda's age.

AK:
Thanks! Yes, I had a great birthday; I was waggy tailed all day!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday Kero!!!!

You aren't getting older - you are getting better!