It's been a long day here and looks like it's going to be a long night. Severe thunderstorms are coming up across the state and counties around me are all under a tornado watch until midnight. It's been raining on and off since noontime and the wind has been picking up. :(
Hi Tori, I am feeling a bit better, just a bit...hope you are well! I want to let you know that on and off I have had issues with emails reaching you. Hope all is well my friend. Brightest Blessings, Susan
Thanks all! I'd actually started this post with the intention of catching people up on things a bit, but I suddenly felt really tired, so I just typed that and went to bed instead, LOL!
Susan: For some reason that keeps happening between us; has happened on and off since we first started e-mailing. Really weird!
8 comments:
I hope you get some sleep! I hate it when I am dragging around like that. *hugs*
Take a breather. I need one, too.
It's been a long day here and looks like it's going to be a long night. Severe thunderstorms are coming up across the state and counties around me are all under a tornado watch until midnight. It's been raining on and off since noontime and the wind has been picking up. :(
Hope you got a chance to get rested up today Tori!
betty
Rest well. I'm a little over tired too. We will all feel better after some rest, crafting, and family time.
Hi Tori, I am feeling a bit better, just a bit...hope you are well! I want to let you know that on and off I have had issues with emails reaching you.
Hope all is well my friend.
Brightest Blessings,
Susan
Thanks all! I'd actually started this post with the intention of catching people up on things a bit, but I suddenly felt really tired, so I just typed that and went to bed instead, LOL!
Susan:
For some reason that keeps happening between us; has happened on and off since we first started e-mailing. Really weird!
Oh no!!! Perhaps a nice snoozy in the sun?? Do you have a back garden? Is it nice enough to sit on the beach yet? Hugs!
And yes, after this move I WILL need to sleep a week or two, lol! Or maybe I'll be revived with stamping??
Post a Comment