Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Platypus story progress update
I'm still working on "Filicity The Musical Platypus" (the fourth story I was working on for NaNoWriMo). The cover is ready when it's done though... Thanks for doing that for me, Iggy; hope you enjoyed the challenge of drawing aplatypus? Anyway, it just needs a few bits of description fixed/padded out, then it will be ready for the editing phase. If I finish it in April or later then I'll release the book as soon as it's done, but if it's done before the end of March then it will get pre-released for April.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Best of luck with your writing career!! :):)
I found the cover a nice challenge and a needed change of pace. Hopefully I'll get the other covers you wanted soon.
Hugs! I can't wait to read the story - it sounds so intriguing!
Rita:
Thanks! I'm not doing too badly... Got a couple of fans, and generally get really great reviews on my books, so can't complain! :)
Iggy:
Glad you enjoyed doing the cover; thanks again! And thanks in advance for the other covers too! :)
Post a Comment