On the evening of July 25th 2017, we heard the marching band that usually signals an approaching parade drawing near. There didn't really seem to be any kind of parade with them, and they just stayed outside on the street not far from our building playing for a while. I didn't know why then, and I still don't know why now. But we got photos of them while they were there, so I figured I'd go ahead and post them. So, here they are... Enjoy!
2 comments:
Maybe they were just practicing. I remember our school band walking around parking lots and streets once in a while growing up--usually close to the school, though. :)
Rita:
Could be. I mean, that is part of the route most of the parades take, so it's possible they wanted to do some practicing along part of a route that they used a lot. Either way, it meant we got music to enjoy while we ate our dinner, which was nice.
Post a Comment