Hi everyone. This is Joshua the degu again.
My wheel needed replacing. It's one my brothers and I got when we weren't much more than pups, and it just wasn't running well any more. So the human caretakers got me a new one. Here's a photo of me on it:
When they gave me the new wheel, the human caretakers moved things around in my cage a little. I like the new layout. After things were moved around, the human caretakers took a couple of videos of me playing in my cage, so here they are:
Yes, that's the little white Lilie dog you can hear in the background; Lilie barks once at the start of the second video, and you can hear the bell on her collar throughout both of them. She was playing nearby when the videos were being done.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the photo and videos.
Squeak soon,
Joshua
2 comments:
This was cool to see you moving about in your cage. You seemed to wonder what the humans were doing poking that shiny thing inside your cage, though--LOL! :)
Rita:
Glad you enjoyed the videos. Yeah, it confused me. Normally they point the thing at me, it goes flash, and they take it away again. This time it stayed poking in my cage and didn't go flash. I couldn't figure out what they were up to with it.
Squeak soon,
Joshua
Post a Comment