Friday, January 19, 2018

#Furkid Friday: Maizie The #Chinchilla Turns 2 (FD)

Hi everyone. This is Maizie the chinchilla.

I had one of those birthday things. It was this past Saturday (January 13th).

I'm now two years old. That's my age in human years, of course. Chinchillas don't age the same way as humans, so I'm older in chinchilla years. But we won't get in to that right now.

I'm glad the Mummy human was home before my birthday happened. I don't like that she left, but I would have hated it even more if she was gone when it was my birthday.

I had oatmeal and raisins for my birthday, which I thought was great! I had to share them with Mollie, but I didn't mind that, because I love my adopted chinchilla sister. Mollie and I also got to spend the day watching NCIS, which was great! We love that show!

The human caretakers tried to get a birthday photo of me, but I didn't feel like having my photo taken, so kept hiding when they pointed the flashy thing at me. Mollie and I really aren't fans of that flashy thing. Eventually they gave up and let me enjoy my nibbles and NCIS in peace.

Squeak soon,
Maizie

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday Maizie!!!

Danielle L Zecher said...

Happy Birthday Maizie! Your birthday celebration sounds like the perfect way to spend the day, once you got the humans to stop with the flashy thing, of course.

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Thanks!

Danielle:
Thanks! Yeah, it was... Once the flashy thing was put away.

Squeak soon,
Maizie

Deanna said...

Happy birthday, Maizie!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Deanna!

Squeak soon,
Maizie

Rita said...

Happy birthday, Maizie! :)
Glad everyone was at home and you liked your treats. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Thanks... Me too!

Squeak soon,
Maizie