Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
I love this, Tori. Beautiful.Happy New Year!
Jeanie:Glad you enjoyed it so much. Happy new year to you too!
Lovely!! Didn't need to understand it all--just sounded perfect. :)
Rita:Glad you enjoyed it! :)
Happy New Year! I hope 2018 is off to a great start for you.
Danielle:Happy new year to you too! I'm starting the new year off not feeling well, so... Erm, not really. Hope yours is off to a better start than mine.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love this, Tori. Beautiful.
Happy New Year!
Jeanie:
Glad you enjoyed it so much. Happy new year to you too!
Lovely!! Didn't need to understand it all--just sounded perfect. :)
Rita:
Glad you enjoyed it! :)
Happy New Year! I hope 2018 is off to a great start for you.
Danielle:
Happy new year to you too! I'm starting the new year off not feeling well, so... Erm, not really. Hope yours is off to a better start than mine.
Post a Comment