Monday, March 05, 2018

#Music Monday: Tom Jones and Cerys Matthews - Baby, Its Cold Outside

It's been really cold here, with temperatures only a few degrees above freezing at best... Often below freezing. With all the cold weather we've had lately, I just had to go with Tom Jones And Cerys Matthews singing "Baby, It's Cold Outside" - it's been playing in my head a lot, after all. So, here it is... Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

I think you have it worse than we do this month -- though they say snow tomorrow. I love this song and not familiar with them (well, her). So thanks for posting!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
You're welcome! Our weather's settling down now, but it got quite bad at one point... I have posts about it planned for early next week.

Rita said...

This song has been redone by so many pairs of singers. Cute song. We just had a really nice snowstorm and it is white out there and 22 degrees--which feels fairly warm compared to some days up here. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
I don't doubt that. :)