Friday, August 31, 2018

#FurkidFriday: Lilie The #Westie's 3 Favourite Ways To Spend Her Time

Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie.


(The above photo was taken on August 3rd. It's of me with Mummy while we were out for walkies. I was trying out a special "doggy water bottle" the humans got for me. I can work it fine, and tried it out from the start, but it took me a couple of walkies before I was willing to accept it instead of the bowl... I wanted them to still use my bowl, even though this bottle has a special bowl atatchment that means no extra bowl is needed).

Since the squeaky things in cages did it, and I hate being left out, I thought I'd share with you what my three favourite ways to spend my time are too. After all, I'm sure you're wondering about it. So, in no particular order, here they are:

  1. Playing. I especially love to play ball, or play games where I have to get a treat out of something.
  2. Going walkies. Need I say more? I mean, what's not to love about walkies?
  3. Eating. I'll eat most foods, but chicken is my favourite... Have you got any?

Hey, speaking of me liking to get treats out of things. Look how good I am with my doggy puzzle now...









Lots of licks,
Lilie

8 comments:

IntenseGuy said...

You are one clever pup!

Jeanie said...

Lilie is having quite the doggie life! And mighty smart with that puzzle, too. Love the Lilie posts!

Rita said...

Really good with that puzzle!!
I have never seen a water bottle with a cup for dogs on it! That is so cool and convenient. Then you don't have to find a place to get water for a bowl. Awesome. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Iggy!

Lots of licks,
Lilie

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Yeah, she's super smart. When she wants to be, I mean, since she can be an bit of anidiot at times. ;)

She's one of those dogs who almost always seems to be happy anyhow, but she's had plenty of reasons to be happy and waggy-tailed lately, that's for sure.

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Our friends, Lorna and Andy, told us about it after seeing a friend of theirs with one. We were carrying a sports bottle and a bowl, but this way is easier, because we can give her drinks when she wants, without needing to keep trying to guess how much to put in the bowl, risking having to waste water because we have to tip the bowl out to move on, or risking her tipping it over when she's bouncing around and wasting the water that way.

I know... She's too good with that puzzle! Going to have to get her some harder ones. In fact, we would have already, but they're not the cheapest of doggy toys. Oh well... If it makes her happy...

Rachel said...

Lilie is so cute! Love this post. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rachel:
Thanks! Also, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. :)