#MondayMotivation, #Inspiration, And #Wisdom - #Quotes For August 19th 2019
If you can’t find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.
~Marvin Gaye
I am not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine.
~Fritz Perls
Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.
~Vivian Komori
Problems will always arise, but we need to address them differently. We need to engage in dialogue to resolve them rather than resorting to the use of force.
~Dalai Lama
If we know exactly where we're going, exactly how to get there, and exactly what we'll see along the way, we won't learn anything.
~M.S.Peck
Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.
~Confucius
It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
~Ernest Hemingway
4 comments:
Great quotes again. They're all inspirational. :)
Rita:
Glad you think so. :)
I love the quote about how high can you bounce. That's great!
Jeanie:
Good choice! :)
Post a Comment