Friday, September 06, 2019

#FurkidFriday: August 2019's #Photos And #Video Of Lilie The #Westie And Logan The #Cavapoo

Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie.

Something terrible happened last week: my ball got lost. It was my most favourite ball in the whole world. The yellow rubbery one, that bounces real good. I was so sad when it got lost. It was all OK in the end though. Mummy and Daddy eventually found where it was. It took them a very long time to get it unstuck from where it was though. I was starting to think they wouldn't be able to. But they did it - even though it took hours and hours - and I got my ball back in the end. I was so happy!

Anyway, speaking of toys, a few weeks ago, on August 15th, Mummy got us some dinosaur toys. She gets us toys every time she has to get us food or anything from the petstore place, whether it's the one in town I sometimes go to with Daddy, or the one that makes the stuff come to us in boxes. Sometimes she takes photos, other times she just gives them to us without bothering to grab the flashy thing. But this time it was dinosaurs, and she did take photos. So, here are some photos of us when she gave them to us:


We love getting new toys, even if the toys somehow fall apart when we're playing with them. Totally not our faults... We have no idea how it happens. It couldn't possibly be us chewing on them or anything like that. Nope... Not us!

Ahem... Anyway...

My little brother, Logan, finally became smart. He has finally decided he loves the idea of walkies. He's now excited to go out for walkies, and disappointed when it's time to go home. You know? Like a normal dog. He even actually walks during it all, instead of expecting Mummy to carry him. Does the stairs himself now too. About time, if you ask me.

Since he'll now walk properly, Mummy and Daddy started taking him on to the beach. Here are some photos they took of Mummy taking him on to the beach during his first proper explore of the beach a few weeks ago, on August 20th:


Also, because I'm so super cute, here's a photo of me, which was taken the same day, when we were still on the beach:


Oh, and - since you can never have enough photos of us, so Mummy and I figured you'd like a couple more - here's a photo each of me and Logan on the beach a few days later, on August 23rd:


We haven't taken Logan close enough to really investigate the big water yet. He's not sure he wants to go too close to that much water anyhow - he's a big whimp about water - but mostly it's because either there have been lots of people out there, or the big water has been doing that thing where it's really far away when we're there. Mummy says we'll hopefully take him to check that out soon though. Probably when what she calls "Tourist season" is over, so there aren't so many people between us and the big water, and it will be easier to just go when it will be further up the beach.

Anyway, here's another picture of Logan, this one taken on August 25th. He does this cute thing where he smiles, so Daddy was trying to get a photo of that. I do cute things too, but they find it hard to get photos, because I stop when the flashy thing is pointing at me. But here's Logan:


A few days later - on August 28th - Logan got a new big boy collar. So, here are a couple of photos of Logan, who - if you're trying to keep track - by this time was four and a half months old, in his new big boy collar:


He got a new harness and lead too, because he was almost grown out of those as well. We took him to the park on August 30th to try those out. He hadn't been to the park before. He seemed to really enjoy it though. Here are a few photos of him exploring at the park:


Daddy did a video too, though you can't hear anything but the nice wind we had that day. I say it's a nice wind, because we were very glad of it after how hot some days have been, and it felt great in my fur. Anyway, here's the video:






Next, here are some photos of both me and Logan at the park:


Anyway, Logan got a new coat when he got his other new clothes too, but he hasn't needed to wear it yet. Mummy did try it on him to make sure it fits, but didn't get photos. She didn't end up getting photos of him in his baby coat either, because they didn't take the flashy thing with them when he had to wear it. Not that he wore his baby coat much, because we only wear our coats when it's really cold or wet out, and it hasn't been either of those things much lately. Some days it even got so hot there was no walkies at all, because Mummy and Daddy said it wasn't safe. I don't really understand why.

I didn't get any new clothes. I was a bit sad about that. OK, so I did get another new toy (sorry, no photos) and some treats as well. But that's totally not the point. I felt like I should have got new clothes too. I mean, there's nothing wrong with my old ones, but I felt a bit left out. It was the same day it took Mummy and Daddy hours to get my ball from where it was, so Mummy asked if that counted for anything. I told her it didn't. I felt better afterwards though, when Mummy played ball with me while Logan was still trying to do his sweetie ball.

At least I usually get included. For example: Mummy says we'll be going to town later. She says me and Logan both have an appointment with the groomer this afternoon at 1:00pm. It will be my little brother's first time being groomed. I hope he behaves. I know I will... I'm a good girl!

Before I go, here's one more photo of me, which was taken on the evening of September 4th:


Hope you enjoyed the video, and all the photos.

Lots of licks,
Lilie

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

You're right, we never can have too many photos of you! And these are adorable. Glad you have new toys and that Logan wised up and is now allowed on beach walkies!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thanks about the photos! I'm glad he did too, because it makes it easier for me to have walkies if he's not messing about and wanting to go home; if he wants to have walkies too, Mummy and Daddy aren't in such a hurry to go home, which is great.

Lots of licks,
Lilie

Rita said...

I'm glad Logan finally knows all about and enjoys our walks. Now the whole family can go more places together. He's gotten a lot bigger!

Enjoy the groomer! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yeah, he's already as tall as me, but longer. You'd think I was the younger one to look at us now.

We did enjoy the groomer. Logan will tell you about it soon.

Lots of Licks,
Lilie