Hi everyone. This is Logan the Cavapoo.
Mummy was playing with the flashy thing again recently, and she pointed it at us lots, so we thought you'd like to see the photos and videos it made. The ones Mummy didn't already show you herself anyway.
First, here's me, claiming my spot in what Mummy thinks is her chair. Ha! Keep dreaming, Mummy!
I'm 10 months old now, so take up lots of the chair. Inside I'm still just a little puppy though, so I did let Mummy share the chair after she said I could cuddle on her lap if I did. I love cuddle time! It's almost as good as food.
As Mummy told you herself, she made a playpen for the thing that moved in recently, which she says is a tortoise, which she won't let us play with (we aren't allowed to play with either the tortoise or the playpen). I think you already know the tortoise is called Artemis, even if you only come here for our posts on Fridays, since Artemis did a post on here a few weeks ago, and Mollie and Lilie both mentioned Artemis. Well, if you didn't, you do now. Either way, Artemis likes to wander around in the playpen Mummy made. I don't think it's much fun to watch, which is why Mummy was able to do some photos and videos while I played by myself nearby (you might hear my bell and tags jingling in the videos... If you can hear them over Mollie's TV shows and the stormy weather). Anyway, here's the photos and videos of Artemis wandering around in the little tortoise playpen, since you'll probably find it more interesting to watch than I did.
Now, this is something I can understand the tortoise being interested in. Artemis could spot another tortoise in the side of the playpen. Mummy says it's something called a reflection. Neither me or Artemis are sure what that means, but she says the same to me when I'm trying to make friends with the dog that floats outside the window when Mummy hasn't shut the curtains but the light is on some nights. I see the same dog in the bathroom mirror. It's so strange. Anyway, Mummy doesn't have a video of me making friends with the other dog, but she does have one of Artemis making friends with the other tortoise, and here it is.
Here's a photo of me again, just because I'm so cute:
Next, here's a closeup of Mollie, wanting to know what Mummy's doing pointing the flashy thing at us:
(I don't think she was too happy that Mummy pointed it at her when it was daytime... She doesn't seem to like getting up in daytime, and usually won't get up and say, "Hi," to me until dinner time, no matter how much I whine at her cage).
Mummy also got some videos with me and Lilie in. One where Lilie is barking...
A short one of me and Lilie playing together...
One of me and Lilie getting attention from Mummy...
(She put the camera on the table and made it film that one by itself).
And the last video Mummy got was one of Lilie impatiently waiting for Mummy to throw the ball, wishing she wouldn't drag it out so long. I don't blame Lilie for being impatient. Even I was starting to wish Mummy would throw the ball already.
Next, here are a couple of photos of me and Lilie:
Oh, and here's Artemis again, this time on the table, coming to check out Mummy's phone...
Mummy's phone had made noise, so she was seeing what it was about, and Artemis tried to look too, so Mummy did something with the phone that made it act like a camera, and took a photo of the tortoise.
Anyway, the last photo I have for you today is one of Lilie by herself. So, here it is:
I hope you enjoyed seeing the photos and videos of us. Although, why wouldn't you? I mean, we're super cute... Especially me and Lilie!
Lots of licks,
Logan
P.S. Mummy says sorry if a lot of the photos and videos aren't great. It was stormy the day she did most of them (as you can hear in the videos... Especially the ones of Artemis in the tortoise playpen) plus she did them all herself, and because her eyes are broken she didn't realize it was dark enough that she should have put the light on in the living room (especially before trying to do videos).

7 comments:
Hey Logan...Thank you for the licks...I think your mummy did a great job of the photos and videos...you want to see some of my mistresses she really can't take photos most of the time... my young master is always telling her what to do or taking the camera away from her...she just laughs...she laughs a lot...Woofs from Saangchai ...
I think Mummy did a great job with the videos and pics.
Thanks for sharing your blog time with Lilie and Artemis. :)
Saangchai:
Thanks for commenting. Mummy liked that you think she did a good job. I swear if she had a tail she'd have been wagging it. Anyway, at least your mistress can laugh about it... It's good when the humans laugh.
Lots of licks,
Logan
Rita:
Mummy says thank you.
I don't mind sharing with them, as long as I don't get left out. Even cuddle time I don't mind sharing Mummy with someone else, though I do mind if she's cuddling someone else and not me. I also often wish my share of the food was more.
Lots of licks,
Logan
You are all so very cute! And as Rita said, I think Mummy did a brilliant job with the photos and videos, but wow does she make you wait a long time to throw that ball. Love to you all!
Ooops I should have said, as both Rita and CarolCooks said...
Cat:
Thanks. Mummy says thanks too.
She doesn't always make us wait that long. Sometimes she's good and throws it right away. But she likes to get Lilie all excited like that a lot of the time, because then it makes Lilie get tired more quickly. Lilie is a very energetic dog, so Mummy says anything she can do to make Lilie burn more energy is a good thing. Lilie doesn't agree, especially if that thing is making us wait for ages and ages before she throws the ball.
Lots of licks,
Logan
Post a Comment