The virtue of books is to be readable.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
*~*~*
Welcome to this week's weekly media shares and reviews post!
*Disclaimer: no matter what's being reviewed, all opinions in this post are entirely my own, and I reserve the right to have them, regardless of who may or may not share them. Feel free to express your own in the comments, but please respect my right - and the rights of other commenters - to have opinions that might differ from yours, and to express those opinions too.
Also, please remember that I read/watch/listen to things in a variety of genres, and for all ages, so you should make sure you check that the book/movie/show/song is suitable for the intended audience before reading/watching/listening to it, especially if children are involved. I take no responsibility for anythingwhich may happen as a result of failing to do so.
*~*~*
OK. Let's see what I've been reading, watching, and listening to, and which song I'm going to share this week, shall we? After all, that's the point of this post, and why you're here today, right?
*~*~*
- Reading:
This week I read one book. So, here's what I read, along with my book review.
The Lost Colony (Artemis Fowl, #5)
by Eoin Colfer
My rating: five out of five stars
This is an exciting and entertaining addition to the series. It's very imaginative, the plot is fun and moves at a nice pace, and the characters - those I've come to love from previous books, as well as the new ones introduced in this book - are fantastic.
*~*~*
- Watching:
This week I watched more episodes of "Outlander" season 5. But that's all
*~*~*
- Listening:
This week I didn't listen to much music, but I did listen to a few random songs, including this one I'm sharing today, which I hadn't heard before, but which feels sort of appropriate for right now. It's "Astronaut" by Simple Plan, which as far as I'm aware is the only song of theirs I've ever heard (and it was only by chance I heard this one). Anyway, here it is.
4 comments:
Sometimes life is too full for watching, reading or listening. That's not really a bad thing!
That was an odd song and video, but okay. :)
Some weeks are too busy. ;)
Jeanie:
It's not always a bad thing, but this time it was. See today's post.
Rita:
Some weeks are busy for good reason, others not so much. Shame the busy I'm dealing with right now is because of the not so pleasant stuff. Like I said to Jeanie, see today's post. Anyway, yes, it was an odd song, but felt sort of fitting, so... *shrugs*
Post a Comment