This year has so far gone about as well as possible. I’m doing as well as I can be under the circumstances physically. Let’s hope it stays that way for some time yet.
I’m really not sure what else to say. Mostly my life revolves around medical stuff (I’m staying out of hospital, but have some phone and at home medical appointments happening). But I am trying to get some other stuff happening in between – when I’m not too tired.
I’ve been reading a little. I read a book called "Dragonbreeze" by Katrina Cope, which I got an advanced copy of, and am now slowly reading "Howl's Moving Castle" by Diana Wyn Jones.
Plus, I binge-watched “The Big Bang Theory” and the rest of season one of “Wednesday” on Netflix. Now I’m working my way through old “Critical Role” on YouTube, since I missed the first campaigne completely, and got way behind on the second one. They’re now on their third campaigne, but I’m starting from the first campaigne, so have a long way to go to catch up.
Oh, and we got a light dusting of snow the other day. There wasn’t much to it, and it didn’t stick around, but I felt it was better than nothing. Then we got another, slightly heavier, bit of snow yesterday, which is likely gone by the time you are reading this.
That’s about as exciting as things get around here right now.
Hope all is well with you, and you’re finding fun things to do.
6 comments:
I'm glad you got your bit of snow. I know you look forward to it. And good that things are more or less status quo. The appointments take time and the fatigue is no fun but at least you are able to read, to enjoy some telly and I'm sure Kelly and the dogs bring you smiles. Hang in there, Tori.
I haven't seen Wednesday but I do enjoy Big Bang.
So glad you got a little snow. I know you like the snow like I do. (If it doesn't have ice under it--lol!)
Sounds like a peaceful time with your critters and sweetie. Yes, I hope you stay out of the hospital a long, long time. *love ands hugs*
Jeanie:
Thanks. And I agree about the appointments.
Rita:
Thanks.
You should check out Wednesday.
Yep, I love my snow.
Howl's Moving Castle! I hope you enjoy it, I hear it's different from the animated movie which I have seen. I haven't read the book yet though. I'm glad you've managed to have some snow and time with your family. :)
Cat:
It is different, and - though I did enjoy it - not quite as good; it’s one of the rare times the book is not the best version of the story.
Post a Comment