The snow stayed longer than I expected. It was lunch time before it melted. I went to the door so Kelly could help me see some of it before it had time to fully melt in his hand. It would have been nice to go out in it, butI got to see the snow as best as I could under the circumstances, which I was pleased about.
In other news: the audio version of “Pawfect Pet Poems” will hopefully soon be available for sale. In fact, it might already be. It just finished going through the last of the checks it has to go through to be available for sale. So, watch out for my official announcement post, or look for it on Audible, iTunes, and Amazon.
4 comments:
I'm glad you got to see the snow before it disappeared, Tori. And three cheers on Pawfect Pet Poems!
Congrats on the poems audio.
Glad you got to touch some of the snow before it was gone. I know you can smell it, too. Fresh snow has a scent I love. The air feels different, too. :) *hugs*
Thanks, Jeanie!
Rita:
Thanks. And that’s true about the air and smell from the snow.
Post a Comment