Friday, January 05, 2024

The rest of Yule & Christmas 2023

I got these Christmas cards after posting the other ones, so here they are:

 



 

*~*

 

Among my gifts was this plush Santa Clause…

 


 

This decorative bell…

 


 

And a Lego advent calendar.  The calendar is Harry Potter themed, and we haven't put all the little kits from it together anyhow, but here are the holiday themed festive little kits from among them:

 


 

I also got more Lego, some new pyjamas, and a Harry Potter blanket.

 

*~*

 

It was a pretty good Christmas.  Hope yours was too.

6 comments:

Rita said...

Looks like it was a good Christmas. I especially like the fancy bell. It reminds me of my Tibetan bell. I am so glad you were home with your sweetie and all your critters. Happy New Year, my friend!!

Jeanie said...

That does sound like a good Christmas and I'm glad it was. You deserved that! I'm so glad you were able to celebrate at home. All good wishes for a wonderful new year.

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Thanks. It was. And I’m glad you like the bell.

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thanks. I’m glad I was able to celebrate at home too.

Cat Strawberry said...

Aw, I'm glad you had a good Christmas despite all that's been happening. I love that Santa toy, very cuddly! And that decorated bell is so beautiful, I hope it sounds as lovely.

Victoria Zigler said...

Cat:
Thanks. And it does.