Friday, May 03, 2024

A Birthday And A Bloggerversary

 

Yesterday (May 2nd) was Kelly’s birthday.

 

So, belated happy birthday to him.

 

That makes today my bloggerversary.

 

It’s my 18th bloggerversary, and the first thing I posted, back when I started my blog in 2006, was a belated birthday post for Kelly.

 

So, happy bloggerversary to me.

8 comments:

Jemima Pett said...

Happy blogoversary to you both ❤️

Jeanie said...

Happy Birthday to Kelly and Happy Blogaversary to you!

Rita said...

OMGosh! You made me go look at mine. We started almost the same time. I was June 10, 2006. 18 years?! Good grief. I had no idea it was that long. Well, congrats to you, my friend. We were both some of the earlier bloggers--lol! :)

Cat Strawberry said...

Oh wow, I had no idea you started posting so long ago! Happy bloggerversary! That's amazing. And a belated happy birthday to Kelly too. Hope you two are ok and enjoying the slightly warmer weather (at least it's warmer here in London, not sure how it is where you are). <3 :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Jemima.

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thank you. And Kelly thanks you too.

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Thanks. And I thought I remembered yours was soon, and for the same number of years. Nice!

Victoria Zigler said...

Cat:
Thanks. Yes, it’s been nice here. Warmer, but not overly so. I hope it stays like this.