Friday, May 10, 2024

Catchint Up On What I #AmReading

I’ve done a lot of reading, between audiobooks and a friend who is reading to me.  So, here’s what I’ve been reading.

 

NOTE: this is in reverse order, because that’s how they show up on Goodreads, and I can’t be bothered to rearrange them.

 

 

A Case of Cat and Mouse by Sofie Kelly

A Night's Tail by Sofie Kelly

Of Noble Family by Mary Robinette Kowal

The Shadow of What Was Lost by James  Islington

The Cats Came Back by Sofie Kelly

A Tale of Two Kitties by Sofie Kelly

Paws and Effect by Sofie Kelly

Faux Paw by Sofie Kelly

Critical Role by Madeleine Roux

A Midwinter's Tail by Sofie Kelly

Valour and Vanity by Ma    ry Robinette Kowal

Without a Summer by Mary Robinette Kowal

Glamour in Glass by Mary Robinette Kowal

Final Catcall by Sofie Kelly

Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal

Cat Trick by Sofie Kelly

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

 

***

 

I long since passed my Goodreads 2024 reading goal.

 

My original goal was for 12 books.  When I could see I was going to pass that I changed it to 18.

 

I'm not changing it again, despite having read about 27 books so far this year with more than half the year left.

 

I just want to let everything else I read be a bonus.

6 comments:

Rita said...

I like that idea of everything else you read being a bonus.
Hope you are feeling okay. Is it getting warm there already, too, like it is way over here?

Jeanie said...

That an impressive list, Tori. And let's hear is for bonuses! I'm a fan!

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
I’m glad you like the idea of bonus books too.
It’s starting to get warmer here.

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thanks. And I’m glad you’re also a fan of those bonus books.

Cat Strawberry said...

Congratulations on Goodreads goal and reading. A lot of cat themed books here? I'm not sure if you'd be interested but I just finished a lovely self published book called The Little Book of Extraordinary Cats by Anita Kelsey. It's a lovely book of 15 tales of real life cats who've done amazing things. Very uplifting (apart from one story about a cat in space-but still has a good ending). I'm going to review it for ablog tour on the 11th of june but if you want to read some lovely tales about cats it's very rewarding. It doesn't have an audiobook version currently but if you're able to set up something to read kindle books aloud then just thought I'd mention it as I'm just gushing after just finishing it, but of course you don't have too. lol

Victoria Zigler said...

Cat:
Thanks for the recommendation.